Who is eligible to receive this service?

Any child currently in a residential treatment facility or deemed at risk of entering a residential treatment facility may, upon referral, be eligible for this service. The child must be "mandated" (that is, s/he must have an Individual Education Plan (IEP), or be in foster care or at risk of out-of-home placement) and referred through local Family Assistant Planning Teams (FAPT) and Community Policy and Management Teams (CPMTs) with approved Comprehensive Services Act (CSA) funds.

Contact Us

For more information contact Scott Britton at 804-758-4035.

Show All Answers

1. How does Intensive Care Coordination work?
2. How does ICC work?
3. Who pays for the service?
4. Who is eligible to receive this service?
5. Where can I find more information?