May parents request intensive in-home services?

No, not directly. The following community members must provide referrals:

  • Family Assessment and Planning Team (FAPT) members
  • Probation Officers
  • School Counselors
  • Social Workers
  • Therapists

Contact Us

For more information, email Karen Grabowski or call at 804-694-9154.

Show All Answers

1. What are Intensive In-home Services?
2. Who is eligible for the services?
3. Who pays for the services?
4. Our child has been hospitalized many times when he becomes a danger to himself or others. How do intensive in-home services address that situation?
5. Why should the family manage a psychiatric emergency when the child's behavior can be managed more safely in a hospital?
6. May parents request intensive in-home services?
7. Where can I find more information?