Who pays for the service?

Medicaid, Comprehensive Services Act (CSA) funds secured through Family Assessment and Planning Teams (FAPT) in your county or private pay based on a sliding scale pay for the service. For more information contact Scott Britton, Mental Health Care Coordinator, at 804-758-4035.

Show All Answers

1. Billing Questions?
2. Who is eligible for case management services?
3. Who pays for the service?
4. Do I need a referral for Intensive Outpatient Family Therapy Services?
5. How do families obtain services with Three Rivers Healthy Families?