How can I access case management services?

Parents or guardians can request case management services from their outpatient therapist, who will make the referral. Those who are not currently seeing a therapist can request assistance from Emergency Services, who will schedule an intake/evaluation appointment with a mental health therapist.

Counseling Centers

  • Call 804-693-5057 for Gloucester Counseling Center, Ark, Virginia
  • Call 804-333-3671 for Warsaw Counseling Center, Warsaw, Virginia

Contact Us

For more information contact Scott Britton, Mental Health Care Coordinator, at 804-758-4035.

Show All Answers

1. What are case management services for children and adolescents?
2. Who is eligible for the services?
3. What is the benefit of case management services for my family?
4. How can I access case management services?
5. Who pays for the service?
6. Where can I find more information?