Adult Case Management
What we offer...
The Middle Peninsula-Northern Neck CSB offers Adult Case Management Services. Our mission is to provide assistance to individuals with severe mental illness to obtain the services they need to live independently in their community and enable them to achieve and maintain optimal functioning in the least restrictive, most accommodating community settings. We achieve this mission by linking and connecting individuals to: psychiatrist, nurses, mental health therapist, mental health support, psychosocial rehabilitation, educational and training programs, benefit programs, primary care physicians, and many other community resources.
Case managers provide a critical link between the individual in need of assistance and resources available in the community. An individual's needs often involve a range of supports from many areas.
Our team of highly skilled case managers strives to provide tailored treatment, focusing on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual preferences of a person during their recovery. Individual service plans are developed for each person in need of care to maximize, empower, and encourage their strengths and independence in the community.
- Assessment: Gathering information necessary to provide a comprehensive picture of the individual's strengths, needs, and goals.
- Planning: Developing an individualized service plan that aligns and focuses on an individual's strengths, needs and goals.
- Implementation: Providing assistance to help individuals obtain needed services and motive to achieve their goals.
- Coordination: Maintain communication with service providers to coordinate and provide an appropriate level of care.
- Monitoring: Observe and partner with individuals to assist them in achieving their goals and objectives.